" The highest profile race for me
of 2019 is the Pan American Games
in Lima Peru."
LEARN FROM THE BEST!
LINA IS ORIGINALLY FROM OTTAWA AND NOW IS LIVING AND
TRAINING IN VERNON BC
Picture by Georgia Schofield Paddle League
She has established herself as one of the world’s top female stand up paddle boarders with wins around the world over the past six years. While stand up paddleboard (SUP) racing is important to her, she also enjoy expeditions which allow her to further push the limits of the sport by exploring new areas by SUP:
Lina is a certified school teacher and have taught outdoor education and physical education, and a mom to two beautiful young children. Tavas and Aiste fill my days with both challenges and joy! I always aim to inspire and teach others to follow their passions in life. When not paddling, I love family trips, mountain biking, trail running, backcountry skiing, adventure racing, and camping.
LINA'S RACE SCHEDULE FOR 2019
• Pan American Games, Lima Peru representing Canada for SUP Race (July 2019)
• APP Pro World Tour: London (May), New York (Sept), Japan (Sept), California (Oct)
• Canadian Championships Sidney BC (May)
• Kalamalka Classic Coldstream, BC (Aug)
• Aquaterra (SUP, mtn Bike, Run) Coldstream BC (Sept)